This article describes how to create a new dashboard user
- Select "Teams" from the side menu
- Click "New dashboard user"
- In the popup, provide the user's E-mail address, select their role if you have the permission to assign roles, then select their group
There are currently three Role types:
- Admin - Grants full access to all aspects of that team. If the role is "Admin" on a master account, that person will have full usage of the VROMO system to that team and all other sub-teams created. If the admin is created in a sub-team, that person with have full access to all features but only pertaining to that sub-team.
- User - User is a limited access account, the person will be able to influence the dashboard and Planner pages but not have any access to the Reports, Auto Dispatcher, Sites or Campaigns
- Client - Client view gives somebody a view account of the Dashboard page only. They cannot enact any changes on the dashboard but can view the drivers and jobs that are connected to the Team they have a Client view access of
- Click the "Save" button to submit the new dashboard user